Saturday, November 13, 2010

SEVEN SWANS REIMAGINED

1. All The Trees Of The Field Will Clap Their Hands [Bonnie 'Prince' Billy]
2. The Dress Looks Nice On You [The Gregory Brothers]
3. In The Devil's Territory [Derek Webb]
4. To Be Alone With You [Joshua James]
5. Abraham [Denison Witmer]
6. Sister [Unwed Sailor]
7. Size Too Small [Wakey!Wakey!]
8. We Won't Need Legs To Stand [Elin K. Smith]
9. A Good Man Is Hard To Find [DM Stith]
10. He Woke Me Up Again [Half-Handed Cloud]
11. Seven Swans [Carl Hauck]
12. The Transfiguration [David Crowder*Band]
b-sides
13. I Went Dancing With My Sister [Jason Harrod]
14. Waste Of What Your Kids Won't Have [Shannon Stephens with Gregory Paul]
15. Borderline [Inlets]

***artwork by Vesper Stamper***

Album will be available for download on March 22, 2011.
Please help us spread the word!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I'm Dave, a writer at citizendick.org. I'm interested in blogging about this compilation--please shoot me an email: dave@citizendick.org.

    ReplyDelete
  2. is there anyway of getting the chord chart to I went dancing with my sister. That song is awesome and I want to learn how Jason plays it.

    ReplyDelete